Tired of ticking boxes? Rediscover the art of medicine by integrating Homeopathy into your Medical Practice and / or Pharmacy.
The Faculty of Homeopathy has organised a lecture and reception which will be held at Innovation Birmingham on 29 June 2017, hosted by:
- Dr. Helen Beaumont, Mb, ChB, MRCGP, DRCOG, FFHom President of the Faculty of Homeopathy
- Greg White, Faculty Chief Executive
- Kulwant Uppall, Pharmacy Professional LFHom, Faculty members
Topics covered will include:
- Homeopathic key principles and their application alongside conventional medicine
- The benefits of practicing Homeopathy for clinician and patient
- How Homeopathy is applied in modern practice
- Its uses and limitations as a complementary therapy
- Making a career with Homeopathy - NHS, private sector, pharmacy, GP, specialties and research
- The enabler: the Faculty’s history, regulation, exams and training
- How Faculty of Homeopathy might enhance your life, health and wealth
If you’re looking for something new in your practice / pharmacy, come and learn what is on offer from the Faculty by advancing your career and your prosperity with the art of homeopathic medicine.