Rediscover the Art of Medicine
Tired of ticking boxes? Rediscover the art of medicine by integrating Homeopathy into your Medical Practice and/or Pharmacy. Complete the form below to register for a lecture and reception hosted by:
- Dr. Helen Beaumont, Mb, ChB, MRCGP, DRCOG, FFHom President of the Faculty of Homeopathy
- Greg White, Faculty Chief Executive
- Kulwant Uppal, Pharmacy Professional LFHom, Faculty member
The event will be held on 29 June 2017. A welcome drinks reception will begin at 5pm ahead of a 5.45pm start time.
The venue will be: Innovation Birmingham, Holt Street, Birmingham Science Park, Aston, B7 4BB
What can you expect from attending?
Senior Faculty figures will be able to provide an introduction into homeopathy and why the Faculty's world-class training, CPD and membership benefits may be right for you. Topics to be covered include:
- Homeopathic key principles and their application alongside conventional medicine
- The benefits of practicing Homeopathy for clinician and patient
- How Homeopathy is applied in modern practice
- Its uses and limitations as a complementary therapy
- Making a career with Homeopathy - NHS, private sector, pharmacy, GP, specialties and research
- The enabler: the Faculty’s history, regulation, exams and training
Who will you meet?
Dr. Helen Beaumont, President, is a GP with 20+ years’ experience and a thriving complementary medicine private practice in Solihull, West Midlands.
Kulwant Uppall is a pharmacy professional in West Bromwich trained at the Royal London Homeopathic Hospital, as well as an LFHom (Pharmacy) and Faculty member.
Greg White is the Faculty Chief Executive.
Other Faculty members and Faculty of Homeopathy staff will be on hand to answer any questions you may have. Got questions? Please email email@example.com or call 0203 640 5903.