Anthroposophic Medicines Trainer
Head Office based + significant time out in the field
Reporting to the Head of Training, we are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified individual to develop
and deliver our medicines.
Your area of responsibility
• Develop the Weleda Medicines (Remedies)Training Program in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders that will inspire prescribing and bring our Weleda Anthroposophic medicines to life
• Further the knowledge and prescribing of Anthroposophic medicines through training with doctors, pharmacists, health care practitioners and develop training materials to support the use of our medicines
• Become the expert of Anthroposophic medicine (Remedies) within Weleda UK
• Enable the Weleda Customer Care & Advisor teams to sell GSL medicines using hands on training. Help to develop confidence and expertise within these groups
• Deliver focussed workshops and presentations when required
• Create and deliver GSL, P, POM medicines training to key trade customers, eg Pharmacies, Doctors, Practitioners & other Healthcare Professionals
• Collaborate with the Weleda Group & Anthroposophic medical community to ensure Weleda medicines are continually meeting changing needs and practices
• Represent Weleda at relevant courses, seminars and events and bring the learnings back into Weleda to enhance the knowledge of all staff
• In-house Regulatory and PV expert in Weleda medicines. Give input into packaging text &
claims. Provide direction on new product development.
• Liaise with specialist teams in Weleda Group, e.g. Training, Regulatory, PV to optimise local knowledge and people development
• A passion for holistic health and well-being is essential as is a proven track record in its practice
• Minimum of 5 years experience in practicing, pioneering and/or training in complimentary & alternative medicines or therapies
• Degree level or equivalent qualification in Medicine, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry or a similar suitably relevant subject is desirable
• Excellent communication skills are required for this post, coupled with an ability to engage, drive and motivate others
• Full clean driving license is essential
Weleda was established over ninety years ago as a place of human development through a common goal – to create
natural products that support and enhance health and wellbeing, profitably.
Today, we operate globally across 50 countries and we are recognised as the industry leader.
We share a common culture founded upon strong sustainable principles for the environment, for the economy and for our personal well-being and development. This includes adopting a flexible approach to work; acting responsibly, honestly and ethically and placing responsibility on each and everyone of us to uphold these values.
When will we get to know you?
We look forward to receiving your application which should include your CV and covering letter, convincing us of your ability and quoting your salary expectations to:
Weleda (UK) Ltd. Heanor Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire DE7 8DR
firstname.lastname@example.org training program to a diverse and complex customer base
To download information regarding this position please CLICK HERE