Below are a list of regular meetings run by Faculty members. If you are a member of the Faculty and would like your group added to the listing below please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
W Surrey & W Sussex Homeopathic Group
Event Time: 20:00 until 22:00
Members include doctors, vets, dentists, and pharmacists.
The aim of the group is to act as a forum for ongoing learning and support, covering all aspects of homeopathy and medical practice.
Venue: The Scarlett Arms, Walliswood, Ockley, Surrey, RH5 5RD. 01306 627243
For dates please contact Charles Forsyth 01737 226338 (office) 01737 248605 (home) 07802 293006 (mobile)
Manchester-Liverpool Homeopathic Group
Meetings for discussing homeopathic cases and other matters relevant to homeopathy.
Open to doctors, vets, nurses, pharmacists of all levels.
Location varies, so contact in advance for details: Dr Eftihia Metallidou on 0161 4747301 weekdays 12-4.00pm or email: email@example.com
London Homeopathic Group
For further information contact Dr Susanne Dreher-Brogan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nearest tube stop: Old Street station
(Take exit 4 when you are coming out of Old Street tube station )
Coffee and tea is provided but you have to bring your own food. The meeting is free to attend.
- Can you please all let me know whether you can come or not?
- Can those who rarely come also let me know via email whether other formats of CPD at other times/days would suit you better?
- Should we start thinking of making some recordings of our CPD meetings or produce webinars/podcasts?
- Drop me an email if you have any experience with producing some podcasts/ webinars so that you perhaps can watch or listen to recordings of our meetings and still get CPD points without having to attend the meetings in person?
- Please come so you can have an input into content and format of future CPD meeting since we will also have a short AGM at next meeting or send me an email with your suggestions/ideas if you cannot attend.
Irish Homeopathic Group
Regular meetings take place in Trim, Co. Meath.
For further information contact Dr Jaume Costa at email@example.com
Wessex Homeopathic Group
Meets 4 times per year.
Please contact Jonathan Hardy for further information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern Ireland Homeopathic Group
Meetings take place for CPD, discussion of clinical cases, and other matters related to Homeopathic practice. Open to all Faculty affiliated healthcare professionals, regardless of experience. Location varies.
For more information please contact: Mrs Anne Smyth at email@example.com or call 07734 053780.
South West Scotland Group
The SW Scotland group usually meets the first Wednesday of the month in October, November December and also February until June.
Meetings are held from 7.30-9pm in the NHS Centre for Integrative Care at the Gartnavel Campus 1053 Great Western Road, Glasgow.
Please contact: Stephen Caulfield at Stephen.Caulfield@ggc.scot.nhs.uk for further information.
For a list of local groups please click here